There's been some questions asked big questions life changing in fact, prayers been said words declared over dreams and goals. Far reaching and out weighing anything I have achieved so far on my life journey. Jospeh Campbell tells us to follow our bliss if we want life to be rich deep and meaningful. Follow your bliss and doors will open. Follow your bliss and you'll get on your path your life track created especially for you at the beginning of time. Exciting isn't it. Its taken me half my life to reconnect with my bliss. Half my life searching out dreaming and discovering what I didn't want................ learning discernment out of the fragments of experience's I would much rather forget.
You know the saying God never gives us more than we can handle, well I think the flip side is that Gods giving also includes the goodies----------wealth, worldly success, power, influence etc. Remember the story of the talents. But are we ready to bear the Glory, I know I haven't been up until a few months ago. The journey of growing my bliss, talents one creative challenge at at time has been a long one, but I am ready, confidence grown and a trust in my abilities has arisen. So the prayers and questions are now being asked.
Believing that everyone's bliss is also their piece of the Kingdom of Heaven, come down and manifest here on Earth. So that every time we participate join up and collude with our bliss we release God, his presence his peace his healing and his love and much more his Glory. How many times have we waited for Spirit to move for us when in fact he waits to work with us?? Through our Bliss our talents...................... but we need to be ready to bear all of that glory God will pour out.............. we need to be ready to follow it run with it offer it and cherish it.
Its time to move forward.
wow - amazing encouragement Jude, very profound. Love the idea that when we practise our talents we release God's presence. awesome.
ReplyDeleteTotally profound don't know if you've read any of Bill Johnsons books he's big on that.
ReplyDelete