Does anyone recognize those feelings of not being enough!! Enough for those around you, your family, husband, children, friends even!!! Can we be honest with ourselves and say that we really do feel like this from time to time or day to day. I know this feeling can rob me of the joy there is in life. It can take a beautiful moment and change it into something we are not sure of.
Perhaps not sure of who we are, how valuable we are............... how much we mean to those around us because we just feel that something, anything is missing for us not to be enough!! I have lots of these time's but thank fully they are fleeting but they do come and go a lot, especially when I compare myself to others. I have to remind myself of all the positive's all the joy and laughter, my friends and then I run off to my art studio and create cause that's where I know I AM ENOUGH, that's my place my piece of Heaven on Earth..............................Whats yours do you have a place of restoration love peace joy and acceptance!!!
I would love to know !!!
And we are daughters to anyone offering comfort.
We are here to learn how to love, and be loved.
We fall asleep exhausted, but grateful.
We are whole.
We are alive.
And we are enough.
We are alive.
And we are enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment